The Council of Women in Business in Bulgaria (CWBB) has four main working groups – the communication group, human resources group, networking group and law and regulations group. The chairwomen and the participants of the working groups are from member companies of CWBB and work on voluntary basis.
The communication group is a team of qualified and enthusiastic communication, advertising and marketing professionals who work together to:
- Promote Council programs and initiatives so that as many people as possible can benefit from them;
- Support communication between members and experience sharing – including by maintaining the INSIDER newsletter;
- Promote the achievements of the Council as an organization and of the individual members;
- Build the image of the Council in the public space and the media;
- Create a network of supporters;
- Organize the Council Member events;
- Maintain the official website and profiles of the Council on social media;
- And so much more…
Currently, the group is chaired by Gergana Manolova, Sustainability Manager at M-Gaz EOOD.
Human resources group is sharing competences, experience and willingness to support people development by the expertise and professionalism of its corporate, individual and associate members. We add value to the Council by:
- Generating ideas for potential sphere of professional development of women in Bulgaria;
- Conducting trainings which are part of Women in business in Bulgaria calendar, as well as such to support our leading initiatives;
- Planning and realization of one of the biggest initiatives of the Council – National internship initiative “We remain in Bulgaria”, where an annual evaluation and frame setting is applies, aiming at attraction of young talents;
- Assessing and analyzing of key success factors is applied for project and business areas related to human resources.
Currently, the Group is chaired by Evgenia Nakova, Director Human resources in CEZ Bulgaria EAD.
Networking Group involves ladies from various sectors that hold a wide array of key positions.
The Group’s main mission is to:
- Attract, present and involve new member of the Council of Women in Business in Bulgaria
- Present Council’s and its working groups’ ideas and policies
- Establish informal networking and building relationships amongst members
- Organise events, seminars, training sessions and other gathering on specific topics
Currently, the group is chaired by Irena Bushandrova, Country manager of Pedersen and Partners.
Law and Regulations is a newly established group of highly qualified lawyers built up for the purpose of legal support in the implementation of the mission and objectives of the Council. The group’s efforts are focused on:
- Providing a full range of legal advice on the activities of CWBB and legal support of its programs, projects, and initiatives;
- Assistance for involvement of the Council in creating and improving a legal framework conducive to the professional development and growth of women, through the preparation of ideas and proposals for participation in public discussions of regulations, strategies, regulatory regimes, etc.;
- Conducting seminars, conferences, and trainings on legal topics as stand-alone events or as part of Council initiatives
Currently, the Group is chaired by Elina Vardeva-Nikolova, Head of Legal department at Siemens Bulgaria
International Cooperation is a newly formed group that aims at fostering cooperation between CWBB and International organizations. The group is:
- Responsible for the development of the collaboration between CWBB and likeminded NGO organization across Europe,
- Тo organize mutual visits, share best practices,
- facilitate and identify international cooperation projects in governmental and non-governmental forums and other activities with resource planning, mobilisation of EU funding,
- promotion of achievements, Council‘portfolio of activities, programs,
- creation of a network of partners at European level.
Currently, the Group is chaired by Zoya Paunova, Honorary General Consul of Kingdom of Sweden
If the company you work for is a member of the Board and you want to join any of the groups, contact us at email@example.com