Attorney Bilyana Toncheva is a procurator of Eco Globe Ltd. – a consulting company for preparation of projects, co-financed by the European Union and a holder of licenses for energy audits of buildings and industrial systems.
Among the main activities of the company are:
– preparation and management of projects under Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness”, Fund for Sustainable Urban Development, Operational Programme “Human Resources Development”, the JESSICA initiative and others;
– preparation of conformity assessment for energy efficiency of investment projects;
– preparation of certificates for design energy performance of buildings;
– inspection and certification of existing buildings for energy efficiency and energy savings assessment;
– verification of the energy efficiency of heating installations with boilers and air-conditioning systems in buildings;
– energy efficiency audits of industrial and outdoor artificial lighting systems;
– preparation of plans for sustainable energy development of municipalities, energy efficiency programs, short and long term programs for promoting the use of energy from renewable sources and biofuels, analysis of the energy potential of renewable energy sources (RES) on the territory of the municipalities.
The clients of Eco Glob Ltd. are in the field of health care, metal processing, machine manufacture, extraction of aggregates and production of building materials, textile industry, etc., as well as municipalities, municipal and state enterprises.
In 2019 the company also opened a branch in the Republic of North Macedonia.